Monday, December 7, 2009

Lost Metal Gems...




So for the past few weeks I've been completely addicted to Manilla Road's album the Deluge. The addiction culminated last week when I listened to the album 7 consecutive times, never even thinking that I had any desire to listen to anything else at the time (because there was none). I've never encounter a situation like this. This got me to thinking of when I first heard Manilla Road after getting a copy of Crystal Logic and recalled that in that case as well, they were  all I could listen to for weeks straight. I may just be crazy but I really think that this band has been heinously overlook in the annals of metal and just want to make this post to celebrate a band that is just as obscure as the tales Mark Shelton and his band mates have weaved throughout the years:  Enjoy these gems and check them out their albums if you get a chance









*: Flaming Metal System was previously unreleased and appears on the Crystal Logic reissue; it was not an original track on that album.

No comments:

Post a Comment